Skip to content
Terms And Conditions
- Students are expected to work hard. They must attend classes regularly.
- Students have to appear in each and every test conducted at the institute. In case of any difficulty he or she must submit the request letter to the office duly signed by the parents before the test.
- For any enquiry about their ward’s progress or any other problem concerning their ward, parents can meet with a prior appointment only.
- Any change of address/phone no. should be informed in writing to the office within 7 days.
- Students enrolled with Rupanrti. have to provide photocopy of Admit Card of various Engineering & Medical Entrance Exams, as soon as they receive their admit cards before/during test series to be conducted in March.
- If the study material provided to the student is lost/misplaced, a duplicate set of the books can be obtained from the Institute against the payment.
- If at any point of time, the Central Govt. further increases service tax, (existing rate of service tax is 14.5%) the extra amount of service tax will be borne by the students from the date of enforcement of the act by the Govt.
- A student is not allowed to carry mobile phone/I-pod in the classes. If at all, he/she carries mobile phone in the classes, then it should be switched off. The Institute is not responsible for any loss/theft of mobile phone in the Institute.
- If any student absents himself/herself for more than 10 days continuously without any prior written application, he/she will not attend/join the classes and will not be given any test (papers). He/she may be demand to be expelled from the Institute. No separate intimation will be sent to the parents. No fee or part of the fee paid/enchased will be refunded in such cases. The decision of the Director in this regard will be final and binding on the students and parents. No refund of Admission cum Scholarship Test fee shall be made under any circumstances whatsoever.
- If any students/parent insists on lump sum payment of fee, the institute can accept the fee in lump sum also. The refund policy for such students will be applicable as mentioned for students who pay the fee in installments.
- Incomplete form will be rejected. It is compulsory to attach photocopy of mark sheet of class IX/X/XII and recent passport size photographs to the admission form. The institute reserves the right to use the photograph for publicity in case the students secures position/success in medical entrance exams. The student should also staple three recent passport size photographs along with the form.
- A student who is late by 10 minutes for classes/tests, will not be allowed to enter the classroom.
- Any study material given during the classes or otherwise, will not be given to those students who are absent without prior application from the parents. No request/personal appointments in this regard shall be entertained.
- Once the name of a student is struck-off due to non-payment of fee for more than 3 weeks from the due date, the student shall have to pay Rs. 500 for re-admission.
- If any type of mishap occurs in the premises of institute because of situations beyond control or any natural calamity of any type such as earthquake, floods, fire, electric short circut etc, the institute shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever.
- In case if any parent/guardian misbehaves with any staff members of the institute, his/her ward can be rusticated from the institute and no claim of refund of such student will be entertained. The decision of the Director will be final and binding on the student and parent/guardian.
- If any student does not pay the fee on the due date as mentioned in the prospectus or is defaulter in the fee payment, he/she shall be stopped from attending the classes. It is therefore, in the interest of the parents and students that they should deposit the fee on the due dates mentioned in the prospectus.
- Rupantri reserves its right to make any alternation in its programs/venue/timing and days of classes without any prior notice to anybody. The decision of the Director will be final and binding on the students and the parents.
- In case, any dispute or difference arises between you and the institute regarding the interpretation of these terms and conditions, non-payment of any claim or any dispute arising out of or in pursuant to these terms and conditions, the same shall be referred to sole arbitrator who shall be appointed by the Director of Rupantri. The proceeding shall be conducted at Muzaffarpur the provisions of arbitration and conciliation act and the courts at New Muzaffarpur only shall have jurisdiction over the matter and/or for enforcement as the case may be. If an arbitrator to whom the matter is referred refuses to act or for any reason, does not enter the reference or after entering into the reference proceedings are abandoned or kept in abeyance or not proceeded with, it shall be lawful for the Director of Rupantri. to appoint another person to act as arbitrator in the manner aforesaid. Such person shall be entitled to proceed with reference from the stage at which was left by his predecessor, if both the parties consent to this effect, failing which the new arbitrator will be entitled to proceed denovo. The court in the city where Centre/Branch of Rupantri. is located will have jurisdiction over the matter and/or for enforcement as the case may be.
Points To Remember
- The fee should be paid in cash or cheque .
- If any cheque is bounced for whatsoever reason, a fine of Rs. 500/- will be charged separately from the student along with the fee installment. Only DD/cash will be accepted from such students.
- In case of late payment Rs. 50/- per day will be charged.
- Institute will use mobile no. 1 for communication (like batch information, test result etc.) through SMS for all the future information. Kindly fill it carefully.
- If your mobile number is registered with DO NOT DISTURB service. To continue receiving SMS updated from the institute, kindly re-resister by sending ‘STOP DND’ to 1909.